Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
This work of ECO 212 Week 2 Individual Assignment Supply Demand and Price Elasticity Quiz shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. If a 20% decrease in the price of long distance phone calls leads to a 35% increase in the quantity of calls demanded, we can conclude that the demand for phone calls is:
c. unit elastic.
d. stretchy elastic.
2. Which of the following pairs are examples of substitutes?
a. Popcorn & Pepsi
b. Automobiles & Bicycles
c. Boats & Fishing Tackle
d. Wine & Cheese
3. When we say that a price in a competitive market is “too high to clear the market” we usually mean that (given upward-sloping supply curves).
a. no producer can cover the costs of production at that price
b. quantity supplied exceeds quantity demanded at that price
c. producers are leaving the industry
d. consumers are willing to buy all the units produced at that price
4. Which of the following statements is incorrect? Assume upward-sloping supply curves.
a. If the supply curve shifts left and the demand remains constant, equilibrium price will rise.
b. If the demand curve shifts left and the supply increase, equilibrium price will rise.
c. If the supply curve shifts right and the demand curve shifts left, equilibrium price will fall.
d. If the demand curve shifts right and the supply curve shifts left, price will rise.
Section Two: Short Answer (250 words or less)
1. Define “Elasticity of Demand”. Give an example.
2. Define the “Law of diminishing Marginal utility”. Give an example.
3. Describe what likely happens to market price and quantity for the particular goods in each of the following examples. Will market price increase, decrease, stay the same or is it in-determinant? Will market quantity increase, decrease, stay the same or is it in-determinant?
4. Determine if the demand for the following products is price elastic or price inelastic, and explain your answer.
5. Name three types of market systems and give an example of each.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more