Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This pack of ECO 204 Week 4 Quiz consists of:
1. Marginal damage cost is the
additional harm done by increasing the level of an externality-producing activity by one unit.
additional cost to society resulting from a privately owned firm producing one more unit of a product.
amount a consumer pays to produce an additional unit of a good.
additional cost to society resulting from a consumer consuming one more unit of a good.
2. Tax shifting ________ .
is the way in which a tax is structured
is the ultimate distribution of a tax’s burden
occurs when taxes cause prices to increase, but wages to fall
occurs when taxed agents can alter their behavior and do something to avoid paying a tax
3. The official poverty line in the United States is set ________ .
equal to one-half the average income in the United States
at three times the cost of the Department of Agriculture’s minimum food budget
at three times the cost of the Department of Housing’s minimum housing allowance
at the amount necessary to allow an individual to buy the same market basket of goods that the average urban wage earner can afford
4. If the marginal tax rate equals the average tax rate, the tax would be
5. Air pollution generated by a steel mill is an example of
a positive production externality.
a negative production externality.
a public good.
the free-rider problem.
6. In 2007 about 14% of personal income in the United States came from
wages and salaries.
7. If the government levies a tax on a chemical company that created an external social cost, the tax should equal marginal ________ to ensure an efficient correction.
8. A tax whose burden is the same proportion of income for all households is
a regressive tax.
a progressive tax.
a proportional tax.
an equal tax.
9. The total amount of tax you pay divided by your total income is the
marginal tax rate.
average tax rate.
total tax rate.
proportional tax rate.
10. Second hand cigarette smoke is an example of a(n) ________.
economy of scale
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more