Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This paperwork of ECO 204 Week 2 Quiz consists of:
1. A firm that is earning positive profits in the short run has an incentive to ________ its scale of operation in the long run.
encourage another firm to expand
2. The explanation for why marginal cost is positive and rising in the short run is ________ marginal product of labor in the production process.
3. Tony’s Lawn Service uses only one variable input, fertilizer. The firm’s demand curve for fertilizer in the short run is the input’s
total product curve.
marginal product curve.
marginal revenue product curve.
total cost curve.
4. A point on a total variable cost curve shows the ________ variable cost a firm will bear to produce a certain output.
5. When Burger Barn hires one worker, 20 customers can be served in an hour. When Burger Barn hires two workers, 50 customers can be served in an hour. The marginal product of the second worker is ________ customers served per hour.
6. Firms that are “breaking even” are
earning zero economic profits.
earning less than a normal rate of return.
shutting down in the short run.
All of the above are correct.
7. As long as price is sufficient to cover ________, the firm is better off by operating rather than by shutting down.
average fixed cost
average variable cost
8. There are 100 dog kennels in Atlanta. An economist studying the pricing behavior of dog kennels tells you that she is limiting her analysis to a time period that does not allow for any new dog kennels to enter the industry or for any established dog kennels to leave the industry. The time period this economist referred to is the
9. Firms will employ an input up to the point where
the wage rate equals the productivity of capital.
its marginal cost equals its marginal product.
the input’s price equals its marginal revenue product.
the input’s price equals its marginal product.
10. A firm will begin to experience diminishing returns at the point where
marginal cost increases.
marginal cost decreases.
marginal product increases.
Both B and C
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more