Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
In this paperwork of ECO 204 Week 1 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. For perfectly price inelastic supply
supply determines price solely.
demand determines price solely.
only a government can set the price.
either supply or demand may set the price.
2. For Matthew, the marginal utility of the 9th soda in a day is positive and the marginal utility of the 10th soda in a day is zero. This
implies that Matthew’s demand curve for sodas per day will become upward sloping at 10 sodas per day.
is impossible because each additional unit of consumption of any good must provide positive marginal utility.
implies that at a zero price Matthew’s demand curve will intersect the quantity axis at 10.
implies that Matthew maximizes utility by consuming 9 sodas per day.
3. Jane has $500 a Week to spend on clothing and food. The price of clothing is $25 and the price of food is $10. Jane spends her entire income when she purchases ________ units of clothing and ________ units of food.
4.Michael Dell was the first individual who sold computers by mail order. The company founded by Dell is now one of the largest and most successful computer companies in the United States. Michael Dell would be classified as a(n)
5. Demand determines price entirely when
demand is downward sloping.
demand is perfectly inelastic.
supply is perfectly inelastic.
supply is perfectly elastic.
6. As an individual consumes more of a product within a given period of time, it is likely that each additional unit consumed will yield
successively less satisfaction.
successively more satisfaction.
the same amount of satisfaction.
less satisfaction for a while and then start to add more satisfaction.
7. When there are more substitutes for a product, the ________ for the product is ________.
demand; less price elastic
demand; more price elastic
income elasticity; greater
income elasticity; smaller
8. A price change would have the largest income effect on a
piece of clothing.
9. If the demand for sardines increases as income decreases, sardines are a(n)
10. Jane has $500 a Week to spend on clothing and food. The price of clothing is $25 and the price of food is $10. The clothing and food pairs in Jane’s choice set include ________ units of clothing and ________ units of food.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more