Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Assignment 2: Utility, Elasticity, and Demand
For this assignment, suppose that you are in charge of designing a product campaign for a new shampoo. Assignment Guidelines, Part 1 Prepare a 2-3 page paper in Microsoft Word to address the following:
• Describe the ultimate goal of the product campaign for the new shampoo.
• Discuss your methods for achieving this goal.
• Identify the components of marketing, pricing, and distribution for the campaign.
• Include in your response a discussion and analysis of the concepts of utility, price elasticity, and demand.
Assignment Guidelines, Part 2 Using Microsoft Excel:
• Prepare a graph which illustrates the desired effect of the marketing campaign as a shift in market equilibrium with reference to price and quantity adjustments.
• Prepare another graph to illustrate how a change in consumer utility affects the price elasticity of demand.
• Copy and paste or import these graphs into the MS Word document you prepared in Part 1 of this assignment.
(Tutorials for working with MS Excel and MS Word can be found through the Tutoring Services and Tutorials link at the top of the page.) Remember, quotations, paraphrases, and ideas you get from books, articles, or other sources of information should be cited using APA style. Help with citing sources can be found through the Academic Resources page under Course Home.
Save your MS Word file including your graphs using the filename LastnameFirstInitial_M2A2 and submit it to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Wednesday, January 1, 2014.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Discussed the components of marketing, pricing, and distribution as elements of the campaign. 8
Discussed and analyzed the concepts of utility, price elasticity, and demand in relation to the chosen marketing strategy. 32
Illustrated the desired effect of the marketing campaign as a shift in market equilibrium with reference to price and quantity adjustments. 20
Illustrated how a change in consumer utility affected the price elasticity of demand. 20
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. 20
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more