Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Hello, I have an international political economy class assignment needs help.
Compare and contrast the economic policies and theories underpinning Import Substitution Industrialization (ISI) and the East Asian model, using case material to support your discussion.
In your answer:
1. Discuss the trade strategies developing countries have pursued, including engaging in multilateral negotiations.
2. Discuss the gains from trade.
3. Relate your discussion as much as possible to the readings and lectures we have had during the trade section of this course.
4. The paper should be no more or less than five pages (excluding cover page), double-spaced, Times Roman 12 font, with 1 inch margins
2. Attached case studies .
3. Thomas Oatley “ International Political Economy” , CHAPTER 1-7 ( E-BOOK is attached )
Please follow the instructions carefully and finish the work before due. Thank you.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more