Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
· The Mortgage Worksheet Project (up to 25 points are possible) DUE DATE: Monday, June 19 at 11:59pm. This project is based on the material learned in Section 10.5, Buying a House with a Mortgage. For a sample, please view the mini-mortgage worksheet that is included at the end of the Section 10.5 Class Notes. Please find two links for the Mortgage Project below. The first link is a Word Document of the Mortgage Worksheet project. The second link is a pdf file of the same document (just in case you do not have Microsoft WORD on your computer). Pdf files can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader, which is free software and easy to install if necessary. Please read through these additional Mortgage Project instructions that are on top of the worksheet as well as the additional instructions here: – Print legibly and always use complete sentences with correct grammar and punctuation.
– Show all of your work. This means listing formulas that you used and showing how you used the formulas to arrive at your answer.
– For #5 and #8 on the worksheet, you must also print off a copy of the on-line sources and send them to me along with your completed worksheet. The print off is required as sometimes the source URL becomes outdated (or the information changes) by the time I am able to look it up for grading.
– The goal is to buy a house that you can afford. If it turns out that you cannot afford the house that you selected, try again. It also should be a house that you could live in comfortably. (Would you actually buy and live in a run-down $15,000 house?)
– The house price should come from a real house that is for sale. You can often look online for homes that are for sale through realtor websites (vincennesrealty.com, etc.).
– The interest rate that you find needs to be a real interest rate offered by a bank. These can change daily, so be sure to print out your source! Find current mortgage rates from the website of a bank (etfcu.org, etc.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more