Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This is a benchmark assignment.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
Review the media on health care reform http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/nur508_healthcare-reform-video-series-v1.1.php
Write a paper of 750 words, not including the title and References page,that analyzes the need for health care reform.
Include the following in your paper:
1. Identify concerns about cost, quality, and access to the current U.S. health care system.
2. Answer the question: Is the current health care system an example of market failure that requires government intervention?
3. Describe different proposals for change from both political parties.
4. Summarize key elements of reform that are needed from the perspective of the author of the source used.
Cite a minimum of three references to support your rationale.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
1. Arizona Center With Trauma Focus Moves to Up-Front Pricing Model
Read “Arizona Center With Trauma Focus Moves to Up-Front Pricing Model,” from Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly (2012).
2. Empowering Leaders and Consumers Through Simplified Pricing
Read “Empowering Leaders and Consumers Through Simplified Pricing,” by Clarke, from H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks (2009).
3. Health care, the Price System and the Conflict Between Access to Care and Cost-Containment
Read “Health Care, the Price System and the Conflict Between Access to Care and Cost-Containment,” by Paschall, from Journal of Economic Issues (2009)
4. Payment Change: 3 Ways to Set Your Course for Success
Read “Payment Change: 3 Ways to Set Your Course for Success,” by Nugent, from Healthcare Financial Management (2010)
5. Payment Incentives and Integrated Care Delivery: Levers for Health System Reform and Cost Containment
Read “Payment Incentives and Integrated Care Delivery: Levers for Health System Reform and Cost Containment,” by Korda and Eldridge, from Inquiry (20
6. Pricing Medicare Services
Read “Pricing Medicare Services,” by Baltic, from Managed Healthcare Executive (2013)
7. Pricing Strategies for Diagnostic and Treatment Services
Read “Pricing Strategies for Diagnostic and Treatment Services,” by Cavitt, from Audiology Online, 1 (201
8. The Potential Impact of Healthcare Payment Reform Models on Medical Device Pricing and Utilization
Read “The Potential Impact of Healthcare Payment Reform Models on Medical Device Pricing and Utilization,” by Sung, Scannell, Clive, and Savant, from Black Book – The Long-View: 2010 Edition – Pan-European Perspective (2010).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more