Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
A. Description of the work
A one or two paragraph description of the work’s physical structure and any information about the author you may have discovered. For example magazine title, number of pages, publisher, copyright, date, edition, whether it is part of a series.
B. Statements of author’s goals:
The author will say that he or she is trying to accomplish somewhere at the outset either in the article’s preface or in its introduction. In your own words, or paraphrasing his or her own, state the person’s objectives for having writing the article (one or two paragraphs)
C. Your verdict:
Did the author achieve the goals set forth? Or. Were some achieved but not all? Were the conclusions valid, or can you show when he or she hedged the point? If the answer is “yes” show why and use examples from the text to bolster your praise. If the answer is “no” do the same thing to back your claim. Remember, you cannot praise or condemn without proof.
D. Your Opinion of the whole Work:
Did you like the article? Why or why not? Use examples to bolster your statements.
Proofread your work before turning it in and watch your spelling.
For each article you must submit a 1-2 page summary/analysis of the article, the correct font is the following:
1) The Article Summary must be Typed double space. (APA Format)
2) One inch margins all around the page.
3) Font 12, Times New Roman or Arial ONLY.
4) Every article must have a Cover Page and a References page as requested in APA
5) Write it ALL in your OWN words, DO NOT COPY / PASTE anything, your grade will be severely penalized if you do so.
The Article Review is basically you explaining what the article author is trying to convey. It is an explanative summary analysis of the article. Use the following to guide you through writing the summary. Even though the article writing is not formal, this is a business class and we must write the article accordingly, refrain yourself from making the article summary too personal.
1) Introduce your article summary.
2) What is the article’s main idea. Explain / Summarize in your own words what is the article writing about.
3) What it the issue at hand, what is the author’s point of view, how is the author substantiating his opinion on the matter?
4) Want to get an “A” then use other sources if desired to talk about the same topic and expand the author’s article.
5) End it by providing your opinion on the matter. Do you believe the article is right/wrong and why, is there any right/wrong on this matter? Notice any claims you make must be substantiated by hard information, data that supports your claim.
They MUST include a references page and a cover page. Project MUST be APA style. The article is due on the due date as listed on page 1, NOT later. The use of Wikipedia, any other internet blog, question-answer website as a source in not acceptable. Make sure you use acceptable (recognized) sources. Your project will be checked for academic irregularities, you will receive a Zero if the project is found to be someone else’s partial or entire work. All LATE WORK will receive a SEVERE grade penalty, or may not be accepted.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more