Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
This is for my Public Economics course. Accurate answer and explanation please. Thank you so much.
1. Most economists agree that taxes should be designed with broad bases and relatively low tax rates – so-called BBLR. Explain why low tax rates and comprehensive tax bases lead to economically efficient taxation. [First, define what is meant by economically efficient taxation.]
2. On the other hand, some tax deductions, such as charitable deductions, produce social benefits and warrant deducting them from the individual income tax. Explain the inframarginal revenue losses and the marginal gains from charitable tax deductions.
3. In Tax by Design, James Mirrlees and his collaborators make the following statement: The fiscal system (tax and expenditures) can be progressive even when each tax is not progressive. In fact, most of the progressivity in a fiscal system comes from the expenditure side of the budget and to a lesser extent from the tax side. Explain what they mean in the context of what you know about tax burdens and expenditures in the United States.
4. Explain the following statement: When a person’s wages increase, an income effect will mean that a person will likely work fewer hours. Show the income effect on a graph.
5. Explain the following statement: When a person’s wages decrease, a substitution effect will induce a person to work fewer hours. Show the substitution effect on a graph.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more