Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This is for my Public Economics course. Accurate answer and explanation please. Thank you so much.
1. Compare a tax deduction to a tax credit. Which is more vertically equitable? Why? Or show why a tax deduction reduces taxes more for persons in higher income brackets.
2. Illustrate the deadweight loss for a unit sales tax when the supply curve is perfectly elastic and the demand curve is downward sloping.
3. For the U.S. income tax, what is the net cost to the taxpayer of giving an extra $100 to charity for a person who itemizes deductions on her income tax return and has taxable income that puts her in the 25% marginal tax bracket?
4. Answer the same question as above for a person in the 35% marginal tax bracket.
5. Evaluate the following statement: The more inelastic the supply of labor, the more likely it is that incidence of employers’ share of the payroll tax falls on workers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more