Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. Explain how reducing marginal income tax rate can increase aggregate supply.
2. Describe the process in the money market by which the interest rate reaches its equilibrium value if it starts above equilibrium.
3. Describe the effects on the money supply when the Fed decreases the discount rate.
4. Suppose a country experiences a change in weather patterns that makes farming more difficult. Which curve(s) in the aggregate demand and aggregate supply model would be affected, and which way would it (they) shift?
5. If asset prices fall and inflation expectations remain unchanged, what happens to inflation and unemployment? Defend your answer.
6. Suppose that a U.S. dollar buys more gold in Australia than it buys in Russia. What does purchasing-power parity imply should happen?
7. Economists agree that increases in the money-supply growth rate increase inflation and that inflation is undesirable. So why have there been hyperinflations and how have they been ended?
8. Suppose that the government spends more on a missile defense program. What does this do to aggregate demand? How is your answer affected by the presence of the multiplier, crowding-out, taxes, and investment-accelerator effects?
9. In a fractional reserve economy where the required reserve ratio is 10%, must it be the case that an initial deposit of $100 increases the total money supply by $1,000? Explain.
10. Suppose tax policies are changed to encourage saving. Explain how the income effect and substitution effect influence the amount saved.
11. Explain the adjustment process in the money market that creates a change in the price level when the money supply increases.
12. Suppose a bottle of wine costs 20 euros in France and 25 dollars in the United States. If the exchange rate is .80 euros per dollar, what is the real exchange rate?
13. Are the effects of an increase in aggregate demand in the aggregate demand and aggregate supply model consistent with the Phillips curve? Explain.
14. Suppose technology advances within a nation. Which curves in the aggregate demand and aggregate supply model would be affected, and which way would they shift?
15. How does a reduction in the money supply by the Fed make owning stocks less attractive?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more