Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. Explain the concept of industry concentration and concentration ratios.
2. What is the dilemma that affects pricing decisions for firms in an oligopoly (consider the Prisoners’ Dilemma?)
3. How are pricing decisions affected by the kinked demand curve facing oligopolies?
4. What are cartels? What are the objectives of cartels?
5. What are the objectives of the competition act in Canada?
6. Explain the marginal revenue product (MRP) for labour.
7. Explain how wage rates are determined.
8. Explain why there might be a wage difference between two jobs. What could reduce the wage differential? What barriers might prevent the differential from being reduced?
9. Explain how demand for labour is a derived demand.
10. What is are positive and negative externalities. Explain using examples for each.
11. Use a diagram to explain the impact on a market when there are marginal social costs from negative externalities or marginal social benefits from positive externalities.
12. Give an example of a free rider. What is the solution to the problem of free riders?
13. Explain a carbon tax and a cap-and-trade system. What are the pros and cons of each method of carbon pricing?
14. Use an example to explain how an efficient market may be a market with less equity.
15. What is the process of creative destruction? Explain using examples.
16. What happens if we regulate “price gouging” to keep the price of emergency supplies from rising during a disaster?
17. What is the purpose of price discrimination? Describe examples. What does this have to do with elasticity?
18. Give an example of a natural monopoly. Why are they established? Why do they need to be regulated?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more