Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Project 3: Chi-square test
Due date: August 3, 2018
1. Make a conjecture about some facet of sports.
a. For example, “Curtis Granderson is a less good hitter when facing left-handed pitching.”
b. Choose an example with a clear, dichotomous definition of success; e.g. “he gets a hit, not an out.” This is your dependent variable, and it is given in the columns of the table.
c. The independent variable (e.g. type of pitching) goes in the rows of the table. It must also be dichotomous for this assignment.
2. Write the hypothesis in the space provided on the assignment template.
3. Write the null hypothesis in the space provided.
4. Enter which variable is the independent and which is the dependent.
5. Gather the relevant data. Enter the source of the data in the space provided.
6. Enter the data in the table on the assignment sheet.
a. Again, independent variable on the rows; dependent variable on the columns.
7. Go to http://www.quantitativeskills.com/sisa/statistics/fisher.htm
8. Enter the data and calculate the chi square statistics.
9. Enter the p value.
a. We want the two-sided p value, which is starred – not the one based on the “Pearson statistic”.
9. Interpret your results in the space provided.
India plays better in International countries than home country stadiums
Playing International or Domestic does not affect Indian cricket team
Home or International grounds
Source of data
The P-value is .3 which is more than 0.05 so the null hypothesis is not rejected.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more