Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
The Federal Reserve Board of Governors recently changed the reporting of its stance on monetary policy from what they termed a “policy bias” to a “balance of risks”. A researcher wished to see whether there had been a change in the way financial analysts were interpreting the change in reporting. When the “policy bias” reporting method was used, it was known that only 30% of the Board’s decisions were correctly anticipated by analysts in their reports. For the “balance of risks” method, the researcher took a random sample of 63 analysts’ reports and found that 24 of these correctly anticipated the Board’s decision. Assume that the test is to be carried out at the 10% level.
1. State the direction of the alternative hypothesis used to test whether the proportion of analysts correctly anticipating the Board’s decision had changed. Type gt (greater than), ge (greater than or equal to), lt (less than), le (less than or equal to) or ne (not equal to) as appropriate in the box.
2. Calculate the test statistic, reporting your answer to two decimal places.
3. Use the tables in the textbook to determine the p-value for the test. (answer to 4 dec pl)
4. Is the null hypothesis rejected for this test? Type yes or no.
5. Disregarding your answer for 4, if the null hypothesis was rejected at the 10% level, would the predictive accuracy of the claims in analysts’ reports appear to have changed under the new system? Type yes or no.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more