Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Term Paper Instructions
You will be writing a 1,000-1,500 word philosophy paper. If you go over the word count a little bit it’s fine. You will choose from 7 topics in which to guide your writing. These topics should be familiar from Discussion Board. Choose one:
1. Can We Prove God’s Existence?
2. What is Knowledge?
3. Can a Machine Think?
4. What is a Person?
5. Do We Have Freewill?
6. Kant or Mill?
7. Abortion: For or Against?
Writing a philosophy paper can sometimes seem like a daunting task. But it need not be. There is a certain pattern that most (good) philosophy papers follow. You present a topic, confront problem(s), and attempt to offer some type of solution. What makes a philosophy paper unique, and different from say an English paper or scientific paper, is that you are relying on reasons to support your position. A reason isn’t necessarily aesthetically pleasing sentences or raw statistics, but rather claims that are rationally compelling–it’s hard to deny if you think it through. So in terms of philosophizing you will be coming up with reasons to construct an argument.
There are various ways you might get started in setting up your argument. One set of steps you might follow is below:
1. Provide an overview of the topic, including the various theories related to that topic.
2. Choose one or more theory and provide a positive/or negative argument for why that theory is better/or worse compared to other theories.
3. Present one or more criticism against your defended position.
4. Respond to that criticism, and propose a solution to resolve or lesson that criticism.
5. Use a paragraph to offer additional insights, musings, unresolved questions, unexplored solutions, etc., that did not make it into the main argument. Feel free to be creative here. I will not grade this paragraph.
6. Summarize your argument. Tell me what you did. This can be your conclusion. Hopefully writing Lecture Summaries over the course will have helped in this regard.
7. Use this summary to construct your thesis and formulate your first paragraph. I.e., for a positive argument:
In this paper I defend [insert theory] against the criticism of [insert problem]. I first offer an overview of [insert topic]. I next argue that [theory] is the best theory to account for [topic]. I then respond to the criticism that [problem] and propose a solution to how that criticism might be resolved. I end by offering some original insights on the topic before concluding with a summary of the argument.
I.e., for a negative argument:
In this paper I argue that [insert theory] cannot withstand [insert problem]. I first offer an overview of [insert topic]. I next argue that [theory] is not the best theory to account for [topic]. I then respond to the criticism that [problem] and propose a solution to how that criticism might be resolved. I end by offering some original insights on the topic before concluding with a summary of the argument.
8. Check that your paper accomplishes everything you promise in the first paragraph.
You should now be set up to write a philosophy paper! Remember to cite your sources, and include some type of bibliography at the end.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more