Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1) Discuss three ranges of the aggregate supply curve. Explain changes in the AD-AS macroeconomic equilibrium due to the aggregate demand shifts and due to aggregate supply shifts. Apply the AD-AS model to the two types of inflation.
2) What is supply-side fiscal policy? Discuss the Australian federal budget and its macroeconomic significance. Explain the implications of the budget outcome for government debt levels.
3) Explain the modern monetary policy implementation in Australia. Analyse how government can combat a recession using a discretionary fiscal policy
4) Distinguish between the comparative advantage and absolute advantage. Explain free trade, fair trade, strategic trade and the position of protectionists.
5) Discuss the balance of payments. Explain how a country’s exchange rate is determined? Explain four important sources of shifts in the supply and demand curves for foreign exchange. What is the economic impact of exchange rate fluctuations?
6)What is the goal of monetary policy? Discuss the monetary policy transmission mechanism. Explain how monetary policy affects prices, output and employment.
7)Discuss modern Australian financial system. Explain how banks create money. Explain money markets, capital markets, Australian Security Exchange and the foreign exchange market.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more