Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Suppose that inverse demand is given by:
p(q) = a – bq:
Let the cost of production be given by:
c(q) = cq;
where c < a.
1. Draw a graph with the demand curve, marginal revenue curve, and marginal cost curve.
2. If we assume perfect competition, what is the equilibrium level of output?
3. Compute the total amount of surplus under perfect competition (either using calculus or
4. If instead we have a monopolist producer, what is the equilibrium level of output? Use
calculus to show your derivations.
5. What is the level of surplus with a monopolist?
6. Shade the area on your graph showing the difference in the levels of surplus between the two
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more