Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. What is theory of comparative advantage? Which country should be importing goods and which country should be exporting goods.
2. What happens to the consumer surplus, producer surplus and total surplus when a country imports? Also explain what happens to consumer surplus, producer surplus and total surplus when a country exports?
3. Refer to the graph below:
Suppose the world price in this market is $10 per unit. Further assume that government imposes a tax of $20 per unit. Calculate consumer, producer and total surplus with free trade. Also calculate the welfare after the imposition of taxes. Analyze your results.
4. Distinguish between explicit and implicit costs. Also provide an example of both these costs. How does these costs affects the accounting and economic profits?
5. Calculate the missing values in the table below. (Attached under Graph of Needed Calculated Values)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more