Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
The Data Exercise must be posted to the LEO Student Assignments as a Attachments are limited to a maximum two files in doc, docx., xls. xlsx., or rtf formats. OTHER FORMATS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, and will not be reviewed or graded.
Please note that hand-written and scanned works, pdf files, jpg files, as well as files posted in google drive, will not be accepted or graded.
The paper should be written in APA style Research Paper format.
Please note that Use of APA Citation Methodology is required for all parts of the assignment
Written projects must be:
1. typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
2. for each part have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
3. have a bibliography of sources used
4. include, for each entry, the author, title, city and state of publisher, publisher’s name, year, and page numbers
5. prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred. Do not use Pages), in a manner similar to the preparation of a written assignment for classroom submission
DATA EXERCISE #2
Consists of three parts
Part 1: The Unemployment Rate (weight 30% of the assignment grade)
Complete the following exercise
Visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics Web Site, www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.toc.htm
Select > Employment Situation Summary.
Write a report (1 – 2 pages double spaced) to answer the questions:
1. What month (and year) is summarized? What was the unemployment rate for that month? How does that rate compare with the rate in the previous month?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more