Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Do you agree or disagree with each of the following statements? Briefly explain your answers and illustrate each with supply and demand curves.
1. The price of a good rises, causing the demand for another to fall. Therefore, the two goods are substitutes.
2. A shift in supply causes the price of a good to fall. The shift must have been an increase in supply.
3. During 2009, incomes fell sharply for many Americans. This change would likely lead to a decrease in the prices of both normal and inferior goods.
4. Two normal goods cannot be substitutes for each other.
5. If demand increases and supply increases at the same time, prices will clearly rise
6. The price of a good A falls. This causes an increase in the price of good B. Therefore goods A and B are complements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more