Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Consider the utility function u(x1; x2) = x1^(1/2)x2^(1/2) . Let the prices of good 1 and good 2 be p1 and p2, and of course let the consumer’s income be m.
1) State the consumer’s maximization problem and use this problem to derive his demand functions for the two goods.
2) Is good 1 ordinary or Giffen? Is good 1 normal or inferior? Is good 1 luxury or necessary? How can i explain this?
3) Suppose the prices per unit for the two goods are p1 = p2 = $2 and the consumer’s income is m = $100. How can I calculate his optimal consumption bundle?
4) Now suppose the price of good 1 increases to p’1 = $4 per unit. What is his new optimal consumption bundle?
5) Calculate the substitution effect and the income effect of the price change in demand of good 1. How can I illustrate them on a graph?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more