Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
For the following, answer these questions
1. Identify the design (e.g., 2 X 2 factorial).
2. Identify the total number of conditions.
3. Identify the independent variable(s) and levels (this could include PVs).
4. Is this an IV X PV design? If so, identify the participant variable(s).
5. Is this a repeated measures (within subject) design? If so, identify the repeated variable(s). And/Or
6. Identify the dependent variable(s).
1. College sophomores were given a short course in speed reading. Three groups had courses lasting for 5, 15, or 25 sessions. At the conclusion of the course, participants were asked to read a paragraph, followed by a test of comprehension. Before taking the test, participants in each group were offered a monetary incentive-no money, $1, or $10 for a certain level of performance. The researcher collected the reading time and number of correct items on the comprehension test for each participant.
2. A researcher studied the influence of intensity of room illumination (low, medium, and high) on reading speed among fifth graders. Also, children were classified as “good” or “poor” readers from achievement test scores. Each group of children read 750 word passages under all three levels of illumination (three reading trials). The order of trials for each child was randomly determined.
3. A researcher investigated the effect of a child’s hair length on judgments of personality and intelligence. Teachers were shown photographs of children to obtain their “first impressions” of the children. Each teacher was shown 6 pictures of boys and girls whose hair was either very short, shoulder length, or very long (one picture of each type). Teachers rated the friendliness of each child and estimated each child’s intelligence level.
4. People were classified as either Master or Novice chess players based on chess playing experience. Master chess players and novice chess players were shown chess boards and then asked to recreate them from memory. They were first presented with a board that contained actual game placements for 10 seconds. Then they were given board that showed random chess piece placement for 10 seconds.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more