Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
This assignment is a 3 pages essay critique over a two dimensional art of work. A critique often involves both a formal evaluation of the work and a contextual critique considering the artist’s style, intention, and historical period. You will consider several questions which will help you generate an essay about the painting “white light” by Jackon Pollock. Your response should not be a list of answers, but rather reflective response to each questions written in an essay.
1) using the terms about colour, explain what colour choices you see in this painting. For example are the colour primary..? Are they complementary and intense of soft and close in value?
2) does line or shape / form seem to be the most dominate element? Explain your choice.
3) select the two principles of design you think strengthen this work visually.
4) if it were possible to count the number of layers of paint, how many would you estimate there to be? Explain how you determined this, and explain how texture is created in this work.
5)consider what elements stimulate our senses in this work. Is it contrast, is there a focus? Does the work feel dynamic? You choose but please explain your choice.
6) critics have described Pollock’s style as rendering energy visible. Describe the mood or feeling of the energy this composition expresses.
7)although Pollock is considered an abstract expressionist, he is also labeled an action painter or a gestual abstractionist. Why do you think these labels seem to fit this composition
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more