Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
For this activity, please do the following:
1. Refer to Exercise 6-1 in your textbook (p. 275) and select
different emotional appeals that you’d like to discuss and analyze. There are 10 emotional appeals listed — you only need to choose 5 of them!
2. For each emotional appeal that you’ve selected, find one print or video (e.g., a commercial) advertisement that uses the appeal. Thus, you are locating five total advertisements (one advertisement for each of the 5 emotional appeals you’ve selected).
After you’ve found your 5 print advertisements and/or commercials, you’ll create a brief write-up for each advertisement.
Specifically, in a 1-2 page paper (Word document), please respond to the following three questions for each of your advertisements:
1. Briefly describe the advertisement. Consider the following aspects: What’s happening in the print ad or commercial? What are the people doing, and why? You don’t need to describe everything about the advertisement, but make sure to include anything related to the emotional message.
2. Identify which emotional appeal that the advertisement uses, and explain how the advertisement creates and/or represents this specific emotional appeal. What about the advertisement appeals to the emotion?
3. Do you think that the emotional appeal is effective? In other words, does the use of the emotional appeal help make the advertisement persuasive? Why or why not? Be specific with your argument here!
Again, you must respond to the three questions above for each of the 5 advertisements. The best way to organize the paper is to write a separate paragraph (or two) for each advertisement.
Your advertisements can be print and/or video (e.g., a commercial). You do NOT need to attach print advertisements or provide links to commercials. However, make sure you provide an adequate description of the advertisement so I understand its premise without having access to it.
You must select 5 different emotional appeals; thus, please do not use the same emotional appeal more than once.
You must select 5 different advertisements; thus, please do not use the same advertisement to discuss multiple emotional appeals.
As with all written assignments in this class, this assignment should be in Times New Roman 12 point font with 1-inch margins. Please double-space this assignment as well.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more