Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
*****I HAVE ATTACHED THE APPROVED PROPOSAL AND THE EXAMPLE
Assignment 2: Technology Transformation Lesson Plan
Your proposal has been accepted. Now it is time to begin planning the ways in which you will introduce technology into the classroom. For this assignment, you will create a lesson plan. You can use the Technology Transformation Lesson Plan and description on pages 135 and 136 of your text as an example. Develop an introduction and lesson focus for the lesson plan description in which you summarize your approved project and indicate expected outcomes for integrating technology in the classroom. Note: You will revise this lesson plan as you complete Assignment 3, based on instructor feedback. Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Define the grade level, subject area, and key project goal you expect to achieve.
2. Propose three (3) NETS-S learning standards for students for incorporating new technology into the classroom. Suggest specific strategies you intend to use to implement your proposed standards.
3. Devise three (3) learning objectives related to the project goal.
4. Identify the technology that you plan to use, and suggest the strategy for its integration.
5. Describe, in the lesson plan description, the manner in which you plan to integrate technology into the activities.
6. Develop one (1) activity in which you describe the steps for including the use of technology into the activityâ€™s implementation.
7. Create a reference page that includes four (4) online resources and Web addresses for the technological resources identified in your project.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Â· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Â· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Â· Integrate Web-based instructional materials and digital content into teaching.
Â· Promote problem solving and inquiry learning.
Â· Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational technology.
Â· Write clearly and concisely about educational technology using proper writing mechanics.
VIEW RUBRIC BELOW
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more