Home » Q1. Problem 21 on Page 35-6 of Chapter 4

Q1. Problem 21 on Page 35-6 of Chapter 4

Q1. Problem 21 on Page 35-6 of Chapter 4 (Eckstein, 2015) Please do not use MS Access for this problem. EITHER draw an entity-relationship diagram with a database design outline OR draw an entity-relationship diagram such that each entity contains all attributes for the entity (NOT BOTH). You should choose a proper primary key for each table. You may create “ID” synthetic key fields as necessary. If possible, create a design that avoids wasting space.

Restaurant Health Inspection Office: Your office oversees restaurant health inspections for Somerton County. You have a staff of inspectors, for each of whom you want to store a first name, last name, date hired, office phone number, and mobile phone number. For each restaurant in the county, you want to store a name, address information, phone number, and date opened. You also want your system to remember who owns each restaurant. Each restaurant has one owner, but an owner may have many restaurants. For each owner, you want to store a name, address information, phone number, and e-mail address. An inspection involves a single inspector visiting a single restaurant. For each inspection, you also want to store the date/time that the inspection started. 98% of Copyright © 2015 Jonathan Eckstein and Bonnie R. Schultz. All rights reserved. — 36 — inspections are “pass” inspections, meaning that no health violations were found. The remaining 2% are “fail” inspections. For each fail inspection, you want to store a 255- character description of the health violations found. Design a database to store this information, taking care not to waste 255 blank characters of storage to describe violations for “pass” inspections. Draw an entity-relationship diagram and write a database design outline.

Calculate Your Essay Price
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Order your essay today and save 10% with the coupon code: best10