Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. Identify TWO (2) topics that we have covered in the course and for EACH topic: (approximately 3 pages for both topics;
Total 10 points; 5 points for each topic)
1) Briefly explain the topic and your understanding/interpretation of it (1 point)
2) Describe how you related to this topic in the course, how it enabled you to stay
engaged in the course
, with the professor, and with your classmates (2 points)
3) Explain how this topic will enable you to be a better and more effective professional (and student, if applicable) and how you
plan to use this skill and knowledge for your development (2 points)
2. Use the knowledge of the course material and skills you gained while working on the WileyPlus SAP ERP simulation assignments to answer the following: (approximately 1 page
Total 5 points)
1) What are the advantages and disadvantages of implementing and using ERP systems? (3 points)
2) What challenges do organizations face related to business processes? How do you propose to address these issues by the use of enterprise systems? Use specific instances from your experience of the WileyPlus SAP ERP simulations to explain your response. (2 points)
3. Based on the CAIS article â€œTutorial: Big Data Analyticsâ€ Watson (2014) and related discussions from class material topics: (approximately 1 page
Total 5 points)
1) Explain briefly the main business objectives of big data analytics; what are the main challenges and risks involved? (2 points)
2) Describe briefly how you would apply data analytics and business intelligence to a private or government organization related to your industry. Use your experience of SAP Business Objects exercises to explain how you would use data visualization techniques. (3 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more