Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
I have found myself really behind, this si due tomorrow, Can anyone help?
1. The ________ approach is based on the underlying assumption that all of the biological components of ecological systems evolved together.
2. Primate behavior must be viewed as the product of complex interactions between ________ factors.
a.genetic and environmental
b.ancestral and primitive
c.evolutionary and social
d.physical and psychological
3. Primates don’t live in isolation because the costs of ________ are offset by the benefits of predator defense provided by associating with others.
4. Within primate societies, the behaviors which can lead to group disruption and those which promote group cohesion are called ________.
a.aggressive and affiliative
b.learned and instinctual
c.positive and negative
d.primary and secondary
5. Common affiliative behaviors minimize actual violence and defuse potentially dangerous situations by reinforcing bonds and enhancing group ________.
6. Altruism refers to behavior that benefits another individual at some potential risk or cost to ________.
7. The goal of ________ is to produce and successfully rear to adulthood as many offspring as possible.
8. The basic social unit among all primates is ________.
a.a female and her infants
b.a male and a female
c.a male, a female and their offspring
d.one male and multiple females
9. Work has shown that all the great apes have the capacity to ________ communicate and this implies they are capable of symbolic thought.
a.Use signs and symbols
b.Make themselves understood with gestures
c.Acquire verbal language
d.Use verbal language
10. Many of our ________ behaviors are elaborate extensions of those of our hominin ancestors and close primate relatives.
11. Most primates practice various ________ behaviors because they have flexible, generalized limb structure.
12. The group of characteristics shared by primates has been explained as the result of an adaptation to ________.
13. Of the four kinds of teeth for biting, cutting, chewing and grinding found in almost all primates, ________ are not included.
14. The sexual skin
a. swells and turns bright pink or red during estrus
b. is used by males to attract females.
c. is found instead of sexual dimorphism in some primates
d. is found only in New World monkeys
15. Humans, apes, and all Old World monkeys share the same dental formula of ________.
16.The revised classification of great apes and humans is considered more evolutionarily accurate than the traditional classification and shows humans to be ________.
a.separate members of the family Hominidae
b.most closely related to orangutans and gorillas
c.separate members of the family Pongidae
d.part of the family Hominidae
17. The catarrhine nose is found among the
18. Although the category of ________ contains much variation among monkeys, apes and humans, they share certain features that distinguish them as a group.
19. All apes belong to the superfamily:
a. live in flexible social groups
b. are knuckle-walkers
c. are closely related to bonobos
d. all of the above
21. Apes and humans are classified together as hominoids because they share all the following characteristics except that they ________.
a.Show an increased period of infant development and dependency
b.Show more complex brain and enhanced cognitive abilities
c.generally demonstrates more complex behavior
a. Have a long period of infant
b. exhibit moderate sexual dimorphism
c. are omnvorous, with meat eating playing a large role
23. Humans are the only living representatives of the habitually ________ primates.
24. Underlying the basic reasons for the worldwide depletion of nonhuman primates is the one major factor of ________.
a.unprecedented human population growth
b.live capture for export or local trade
25. The hunting of wild animals for food has quickly shifted from ________ to a commercial enterprise of international scope.
a.a practice of culling out sick and injured animals
b.a necessary practice to reduce overpopulation
c.an academic exercise
d.a subsistence activity
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more