Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Network Security Plan Project Assignment
The Acme Corporation is a new startup that wishes to sale their new phone to the public called Acmephone, a more secure version of the phone to business organizations, called the Acmephone B+, and highly secure version of the phone, called the Acmephone G+, to the government. Due to the fear of corporate espionage and government security requirements, there are many security concerns that must be addressed. As a security professional, you have been employed to design a network infrastructure for their two campuses located in Atlanta and Cincinnati based upon the following specifications:
1. There needs to be a constant connection between the two locations that can carry at least 50 Mbps of data.
2. Each facility has three floors. The buildings are rectangular with each floor being 350â€™x350â€™.
3. There will be 200 network connections on each floor with an additional 100 network connections in the data centers located on the third floor of each building.
4. The primary data center will be located at the Atlanta location.
5. There will be a failover data center at the Cincinnati location.
6. Each location should be protected from intrusions that are not limited to state change attacks.
7. The Atlanta location will house the two secure development teams. As such, it will need the most security. To further complicate the design, there will be database servers and the corporate Web servers housed at that location as well.
8. There will be database servers located at the Cincinnati site.
9. The servers must have redundancy.
10. The solution must have a plan to verify security measures.
Your job is to develop a network design to meet the requirements above.
1. You should submit a network drawing listing the networkâ€™s topology including any necessary hardware.
2. You should list any recommended cable.
3. You can recommend wiring closets wherever you need them.
4. You should recommend ways to assure that you are not getting attacked.
5. You should build traps to stop attackers.
6. You should recommend any WAN or wireless technologies.
7. You should recommend any technology needed in the data center for high availability.
8. Justify your recommendations.
Paper formatting requirements
Your paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. You should have at least 5 pages, not including Title and Reference pages. Please include appropriate diagrams and images for your network security plan. All academic sources must be cited using the latest APA guidelines. Section and Sub-section headings should be used throughout the paper. Please review APA guidelines here:
Â· For in-text citations, the citation needs to go inside the end of the sentence. For example: This is my sentence on APA formatting (APA, 2016).
Â· For references, this list should start on a new page at the end of your document with a hanging indent (the title of the page should be References). You do not need to include the retrieved date. Here are some examples:
Smyth, A. M., Parker, A. L., & Pease, D. L. (2002). A study of enjoyment of peas.
Journal of Abnormal Eating, 8
(3), 120-125. Retrieved from http://www.articlehomepage.com/full/url/
Bernstein, M. (2002). 10 tips on writing the living Web.
A List Apart: For People Who Make Websites
, 149. Retrieved from http://www.alistapart.com/articles/writeliving
De Huff, E. W. (n.d.). Taytayâ€™s tales: Traditional Pueblo Indian tales.
University of Pennsylvania
. Retrieved from http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/dehuff/taytay/taytay.html
Â· Start your paragraph with an indent (tab).
Â· Use section and sub-section headings
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more