Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
PLEASE ANSWER TWO OF THE FOLLOWING ESSAY QUESTIONS
1. Describe the Truman Doctrine. What was its principal objective? Would you contend that it was consistent, or conflicted with, “making the world safe for democracy”? What did Presidents Clinton and Bush offer as a replacement for the Truman Doctrine? Was it an appropriate response to the realities of the period? Explain. What has President Trump proposed that might constitute a Trump Doctrine? Explain. Provide a case study to illustrate your view.
2. We have discussed a number of presidential doctrines. How would you characterize a Trump Doctrine? Of the previous doctrines that we have discussed, which would you suggest it is closest to? Explain. Which is it furthest from? Explain. Considering the constitutional distribution of power, what are the prospects for a Trump Doctrine being realized? Explain.
3. Select any current event. Which level of government, federal or state, would you suggest has been the most influential for that issue? Explain. Which branch of government has been the most influential? Explain. Which branch of government has responsibility for checking and balancing the one that you have selected? Explain. Has it been able to adequately perform that function? Why/why not?
4. Discuss realist and idealist philosophies regarding foreign policy. Which approach would you suggest would be best for the US currently? Explain, citing an area of foreign policy as a case study. Was that the approach used the last four years? Account for any similarities or differences.
5. Presently, the US Congress is deliberating over legislation aimed at tax reform. Describe, in general, the plan that has been proposed. What fiscal policy philosophy would you suggest this approach represents? Explain. Do you support that philosophy, or, not? Explain. Suggest a more suitable approach. Explain why your approach would make an improvement over the current one. Provide a constitutional basis for the present process.
6. Who would you name as the most effective president of the last 70 years? Explain being sure to consider his ability to wrest power from the Congress. Who has been the least effective? Again consider relations with Congress. The question does not ask who you approve of the most or least. It has to do with effectiveness.
7. Select a policy enacted by President Trump and/or the Congress since Inauguration Day. Plug that policy into the policymaking process. Can it be legitimately defended from a process standpoint? Explain. What role do you imagine issue networks played in that process? Explain
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more