Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Unit VI Research Report
You have been compiling the four parts of the research report:
1. Part 1 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Research topic, research questions, and research design
2. Part 2 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Literature review
3. Part 3 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Research methodology
4. Part 4 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Discussion and conclusion
You now have the opportunity to tie all four parts together in a rough draft and to make final revisions before presenting your research report for the courseÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s final project.
For this assignment, you will prepare a rough draft of the research report. The rough draft incorporates Parts 1 through 4 of the research report.
To prepare your rough draft, complete the following tasks:
1. Prepare an introduction which synthesizes Parts 1A and 1B of the research report.
a. This section of the rough draft should be a fluid discussion of your topic, research questions, and/or hypothesis.
b. Remember that Part 1C was incorporated into Part 3 of the research report and should not be discussed here.
c. Remember to incorporate any suggested changes you received in feedback from your instructor for Parts 1A and 1B in the Unit II assignment into the rough draft.
2. Add Parts 2 through 4 of your research report to the rough draft.
a. Remember to incorporate any suggested changes you received in your instructorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s feedback for Parts 2 through 4 of the research report into the rough draft.
3. Incorporate appropriate transitions between each part of the research report.
4. Prepare a reference list that includes APA style references for all the sources cited in-text in each section of the research report rough draft (i.e., Introduction, Parts 1-4).
5. Prepare an abstract (150 words or less) that briefly addresses the following:
a. what topic you are studying,
b. why you are conducting your study,
c. how you plan to conduct your study,
d. what you would expect to find if you conducted your study, and
e. how your research could impact the field of criminal justice.
6. Prepare a title page that includes the title of your research report, your name, and the name of your institution.
7. Order the rough draft as follows:
a. Title Page
d. Literature Review
f. Discussion and Conclusion
8. Ensure your rough draft is a minimum of six double-spaced pages (not counting title and reference pages).
Remember that you can return to the studies you discussed in your literature review to assist you in developing the abstract and introduction to your research report and the transitions between each part of your research report. There you will find varying examples of abstracts, introductions, and transitions used in research reports.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more