Really great job. Thank you so much. I really love it. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Information Systems in Organizations Systems Project Initial Questions
Instructions: Working together as a team, use these questions and a blank sheet of paper to develop your ideas for your system. This will include a System Context-Level Data Flow Diagram, and may include some notes on analyses your system will perform or how data will be stored in it (e.g. an Entity-Relationship Diagram). You are provided this form in order that your team may organize its thoughts.
1. What information/data handling business process are you going to automate? Briefly describe it in 1-2 sentences.
2. What people or other information systems will provide data inputs to your information system? List a few.
3. What people or information systems will receive information products (outputs) from your information system? List a few.
4. What kinds of processing might your information system perform on incoming data (Question 2) to generate the outputs needed by those who will receive them (Question 3)?
5. Draw an initial context-level Data-Flow Diagram (discussed in class). Your answers to questions 1-3 will help identify those external parties (either people or systems) who will provide your system with inputs or to whom your system will provide outputs. You should develop a short name for the system (e.g. Order Input System, or Loan Amortization System).
6. What kinds of things do you need to keep data about? How are they related? On the back of this page, you may wish to draw an initial entity relationship diagram depicting your data entities and the relationships between these. Donâ€™t worry about resolving any M:N relationships into relational tables yet. Such a model might also be useful if an input to your system is provided by a database system.
7. What kinds of data will you need as input into your analytical tool? What kinds of analyses will you perform? Describe each of these along with some initial ideas about how to achieve them.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more