Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
A. Discuss health information data measurement by doing the following:
1. Explain the differences between discrete and continuous data in health information research.
2. Provide one example from healthcare of each of the following scales of measurement:
B. Using the scenario, provide the following information by utilizing statistical formulas from the “Task 1 Formulas” attachment:
1. Calculate the average length of stay (LOS) of discharged patients for the months of May and June.
2. Calculate the death rate of patients discharged for the months of May and June.
3. Calculate the average daily inpatient census report for the hospital for the months of May and June.
4. Create a chart or graph showing your findings.
C. Using the attached “Felder LOS Data,” perform a regression analysis on 20 patients with an average length of stay (LOS) of four days and average charges above $27,000. Submit the “Regression Analysis Calculations” spreadsheet as an attachment to your submission.
Note: The Regression Analysis function is found in the Data Analysis Toolpak. The Analysis ToolPak includes the tools described in the following sections. To access these tools, click Data Analysis in the Analysis group on the Data tab. If the Data Analysis command is not available, you need to load the Analysis ToolPak add-in program.
D. Explain how Felder Community Hospital could use the statistical data calculated in parts B and C to improve healthcare delivery.
E. Using the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) code of ethics, do the following:
1. Describe how the code of ethics relates to HIM professional conduct.
2. Explain how principles from the AHIMA Code of Ethics regarding collection and reporting of HIM data should be applied to the scenario.
3. Discuss how HIPAA regulations should be applied to the research performed in the scenario.
F. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
G. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more