Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
MODULE 5: TOPIC: Quantitative Methods of Inquiry
This topic helps you develop a basic understanding of quantitative methods of inquiry. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to use the SPSS program. SPSS makes it easy to analyze data using specific tests. This assignment will give you practice with means, medians, and modes.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Review the Topic Material videos, A Brief Comparison of Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods and Quantitative vs Qualitative Research, before undertaking this practice.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
After you have completed the assigned readings and viewed the assigned videos, write a 500-750 word paper that addresses quantitative methods of inquiry. Use the data provided in the Topic Material, “H Cup State Inpatient Databases (SID) File Composition – Number of Discharges by Year,” and appropriate statistics to address the following:
1. Describe the different quantitative methods of inquiry.
2. Describe the mean, median, and mode of discharges by state in 2014.
3. Compare the number of discharges in 2010, 2012, and 2015 in all states. Are there significantly more discharges in 2015 versus 2010 in all states?
4. Compare the number of discharges in 2011 in northwestern states (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming), southwestern states (California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas), central states (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois), southeastern states (West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida), and northeastern states (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Washington D.C., New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Maryland).
5. Summary of the paper.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting.
Clankie, S., & Mima, T. (2012). A brief comparison of qualitative and quantitative research methods [Video file].
Smcilquham. (2012). Quantitative vs qualitative research [Video file].
Review the data on the HCUP webpage to complete the topic assignment:
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project. (2017). HCUP state inpatient databases (SID) file composition – number of discharges by year.
Read Chapter 12 in:
Flick, U. (2014). The SAGE handbook of qualitative data analysis. London, UK: SAGE. doi: 10.4135/9781446282243
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more