Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Assignment 3: Take Your Pick
· Introduction: We’d like you to design and develop strategy for a large, public company. And, we’d like you to do so using the themes within the two modules we’ve just completed: Risk Management and the International module. Essentially, we’d like to put you into the shoes of the CEO and design a few key strategies that would help grow earnings and reduce risk in the company’s operations.
· Let’s get a bit more specific. Pick a public company and examine what the company is doing now, both in terms of risk management global strategy. In particular, here’s what we recommend you do:
· Pull up a company’s annual report (10-K). Read the entire section titled “ Item 1” (includes items describing the general business) and “Item 1A” (also known as the risks section).
· Then, read the section titled “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
· Next, examine the company’s international business situation. Sometimes, this information is located in a section called “Operating Segments” other times it is not. You might have to dig around for this info.
· Also, search the document (hitting CTRL+F usually does the trick) and enter keywords that include “derivatives” and “hedging.”
· What do you see? What is the business doing right now? THEN
Write a 4 page paper in which you:
a) Analyze the company’s existing risk management and international strategies.
Prescribe new strategies for the business based on what they are and are not doing now in these areas
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more