Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
I need a community capacity building plan or a non-profit organization that offers the following services:
Program Name Program Summary
1. Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention (CBCAP, Mini Grants), CFSA A small nonprofit organization is funded with pass-through funds from CFSA to implement the HIPPY (Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters) program. The program teaches parents to help their children build their skills and confidence before starting school. CSC provides technical assistance to build the grantee’s capacity and expand and strengthen the community partnerships and resources among providers, residents, and the Collaboratives in the District. The target population reflects children and families that are particularly vulnerable and in need of increased supports to assure family stability, child safety, and overall well-being.
2. Community-Based Child Well-Being Services, CFSA This program provides community-based child welfare services that are based on an ongoing need to provide various supports to keep children and families together. CSC supports the family in achieving their goals of safety, permanency, and well-being. CSC provides a network of support that is accessible to families before a crisis. occurs.
3. Family Rehousing Stabilization Program (FRSP) Rapid Rehousing, TCP Families in the Family Rehousing and Stabilization Program (FRSP) must be assigned by The Community Partnership for the Prevention of Homelessness. FRSP provides a security deposit and rental subsidy for up to 12 months to re-house families who are homeless but can demonstrate that they will be able to live independent of FRSP assistance within twelve months. CSC provides case management, teach and encourage housing maintenance skills (e.g. timely rental and utility payments, appropriate landlord-tenant communications, etc.), and needed referrals to help stabilize the families.
4. Parenting Education & Support Program (PESP), CFSA CSC provides parent education in group settings as well as on an individual basis (in homes) if requested by parents. Referrals are made to other CSC programs as needed, i.e. case management, FGC, Truancy, and WFD. The program also offers community network opportunities and workshops for the general public.
5. Progressive Employment Program (PEP), UPO Participants benefit from a three-week (15 sessions) Progressive Employment Program (PEP), family-oriented strengthbased case management, job placement, and follow-up support to facilitate job retention, and other pertinent services through referrals that, along with the services provided by CSC, will comprise a comprehensive array of services.
6. Rapid Rehousing Homeless Youth, DHS This program serves youth, ages 18 to 24 to facilitate stability by assisting with housing acquisition, and providing support – case management, housing retention skills, and referrals – to the participating young people to ensure established independent living.
7. Safe Home, Safe Families The Safe Home, Safe Families, Housing Assistance Program serves homeless and precariously housed individuals and families in the District of Columbia (DC) and Prince George’s County. DC residents include homeless and precariously housed returning citizens and individuals/head of households who are homeless and precariously housed because of gang violence. Participants from Prince George’s County include women/families who are victims of domestic violence and in need of emergency short-term housing assistance.
8. Soccer Youth Diversion Program, MOLA The Soccer Program is intended to keep young males off the streets. Using the High School Health Curriculum (HSHC) and other teaching materials, CSC provides educational sessions about an array of life skills. The sessions are held twice per week. Participants also engage in soccer practice twice per week and compete in soccer tournaments. Program staff tracks school attendance and grades to ensure support is offered where needed. Soccer practice is offered virtually while the social distancing order is in place.
9. Success in Reentry (SIR), OVSJG The targeted population includes women who are incarcerated, children of the incarcerated women, and the caregivers of the children. Services include Healing Circles and Family Group Conferences (FGCs) to aid with their transition back into the community and small group mentoring for the children. Additional transitional and support services include support/educational sessions, case management, advocacy, and referrals. Up to 25 women are to be served this fiscal year.
10. Truancy / SUSO, OVSJG Students with five or more unexcused absences receive wraparound services that assist them and their families in addressing the family, school, and student factors that prevent them for attending school regularly. Activities include awareness/outreach; identification/referral/intake; and enrollment; and intervention. Additionally, families are offered multi tiered, individualized services that are designed to accommodate their availability and level of commitment to address issues that impede school attendance. This includes home visitation, case management, and other services, to include parenting workshops/training/family strengthening events; music education and physical fitness for the middle schoolers. CSC works with 11 schools – 9 elementary and 2 middle schools.
11. Violence Intervention Services, ONSE Provides violence intervention services in Wards 1 thru 5. Program activities/services include community outreach, community engagement, violence interception and interruption, case management, Critical Incident Protocols, partner engagement, peacemaking retreats, and school-based educational and enrichment services. Critical Incident Meetings are held within 24 hours of a homicide or serious incident in Wards 1 to 5. Community-based “Cool Down” activities are held to help communities heal from violence and build collective efficacy.
12. Youth Gang Intervention, OJJDP Provides violence intervention services in Wards 1 thru 5. Focus is to decrease incidences of gang violence, the escalation of violence, and retaliatory violence by intercepting and interrupting potential violence. Program activities/services include but are not limited to community outreach and engagement, case management, Critical Incident Protocols, peacemaking retreats and mediations, school-based educational and enrichment services, and soccer as a means of diversion from gang involvement. Coordinates a multi-agency gang intervention and prevention workgroup composed of law enforcement, community organizations, the private sector, and city agencies to address gang violence.
13. Youth Gang Suppression, OJJDP Provides violence diversion/prevention services in Wards 1 thru 5. Program activities/services include community outreach, community engagement, violence interception and interruption, case management, Critical Incident Protocols, partner engagement, peacemaking retreats, and school-based educational and enrichment services. Critical Incident Meetings are held within 24 hours of a homicide or serious incident in Wards 1 to 5. Community-based “Cool Down” activities are held to help communities heal from violence and build collective efficacy. Coordinates a multi-agency gang intervention and prevention Steering Committee composed of law enforcement, community organizations, the private sector, and city agencies to address gang violence
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more