Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Etta can be found in this module. In the video clip the psychiatrist talks you through the video and Etta’s diagnosis. Pay attention to the symptoms and criteria for schizophrenia and be able to list the criteria Etta meets to warrant her diagnosis. What sub-type of schizophrenia does she appear to have? Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are.
Specifically respond to these 5 questions (each worth 2 points)
1. From the reading and the video clips, describe schizophrenia, the symptoms and criteria as if you are describing them to someone who has never heard of schizophrenia. Do not copy-paste the criteria. (2pts)
2. Describe Etta’s symptoms as seen in the video. (2pts)
3. Which subtype of schizophrenia does she seem to meet criteria for? (2 pts)
4. Describe what Positive and Negative symptoms are as they relate to the diagnosis of schizophrenia. (2pts)
5. Finally, what is your reaction to Etta? (2pts)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more