Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Please watch the following documentary called “Chasing Heroin” (PBS) (it’s long – give yourself time to watch!):
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/chasing-heroin/ (Links to an external site.)
Then upload Reaction Paper 4 under this Reaction Paper 4 Assignment Link by Sat night, 11:59pm.
Student must discuss the following points in reaction papers (in ESSAY FORMAT; not numbered questions):
1. One paragraph summary (at least 3-4 sentences) of what documentary film/movie was about and if there was any bias (This means: is the film presented from a particular biased standpoint? Or does the film present a balanced viewpoint, showing all opposing sides?).
2. How does this documentary film/movie connect or relate to OUR CLASS TOPICS AND DISCUSSIONS as well as to your personal life? (This is very important! Make strong, specific class connections. If you state, “The film is about addiction and the class is about addiction,” that is NOT a strong, specific connection, and you will not get full credit. Gives lots of details! Refer to the eText and other sources we’ve been discussing!).
3. What did you learn in this documentary film/movie in relation to ideas we have covered in class? (State something NEW you learned about the topic from the documentary).
4. What was your reaction and opinion of the documentary film/movie, and would you recommend it to future classes? (This is where you provide your critique of the film. Explain WHAT makes it recommendable or not; Explain WHY you think it’s a good–or bad–film).
***PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS RUBRIC!!!***
Reaction Paper Grading Rubric – 100 Total Points
Content: Topic Background – (25 points):
• Topic background and connection to course content (lecture notes, text) are covered thoroughly, clearly, and accurately in one paragraph.
Content: Opinions & points of view – (20 points):
•At least three key points made by documentary were addressed thoroughly, clearly, and accurately.
Content: New information learned – (30 points):
•At least three new pieces of information were described
•Personal opinion of documentary was discussed, along with reasons for your opinion.
Writing – (15 points):
•Grammar, punctuation, and spelling are correct
•Logical progression of sentence structure and paragraph structure.
Format – (10 points):
•Paper is typed, 12 point font, 1 inch margins
•Paper is at least 1 full page double spaced (excluding title, name, etc.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more