Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
PROJECT QUESTIONS & TASKS
1. Provide a project objective associated with the Astin Martin Graphics project. Include a list of assumptions about the project.
2. What is a work breakdown structure? What is a responsibility matrix? Using the Astin Martin project activity list and activity duration schedule, create a WBS and RAM.
3. Create a network diagram (graphical diagram) that shows the sequence and dependent relationships identified in the Astin Martin project activity list and activity duration schedule.
4. (Major) Using the project start time and the required completion date and the project activity list and activity duration schedule, calculate the ES, EF, LS, and LF times and total slack for each activity. Show results in table form. If your calculations result in a project schedule with negative total slack, revise the project scope, activity estimated durations, and/or sequence or dependent relationships among activities to arrive at an acceptable baseline schedule for completing the project within the required time line. Describe (including tables) the revisions you made.
5. (Major) List all activity costs. From the project activity list and activity duration schedule, estimate the cost of each activity. Then, determine the Total Budgeted Cost (TBC) for the Astin Martin Graphics project. Provide the information in table format by month. Objective evidence of derived costs is required for credit. Use labor and overhead rates as provided in your derived calculations.
6. Provide a cumulative budgeted cost curve for the Astin Martin Graphics project. Provide in appropriate graph format.
7. Astin Martin Graphics wants to know if you plan to use a management reserve for their project. Explain what the term reserve means and why you will use contingency reserve in the project or not. Be sure and consider the implications of using or not using the reserve. Provide appropriate detail in your response.
8. Astin Martin Graphics wants to know how JBB Software plans to employ cost management and earned value (EV) in their project. Define to them the following: TBC, CBC, CAC, CEV CPI, CV, FCAC, TCPI. In addition, explain to Astin Martin Graphics why it is necessary to calculate the earned value of work performed and how you plan to execute this task.
9. Astin Martin Graphics is concerned about how JBB Software will manage risks. Describe what JBB Software plans to do in order to manage risk on the Astin Martin Graphics project and if a risk assessment matrix will be employed and why. Provide appropriate level of detail in your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more