Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
1. People in emerging countries today are becoming increasingly health conscious and are seeking healthy food choices. As a result, demand for health foods is rising steadily, creating an opportunity for marketers to exploit this ________ market.
2. When demand is ________, it implies that more customers would like to buy the product than
can be satisfied.
3. ________ reflects a customer’s judgment of a product’s performance in relation to his or her
a. Brand image
b. Brand equity
4. Rising promotion costs and shrinking profit margins are the result of ________.
a. new and improved technology
c. industry convergence
d. heightened competition
5. Industry boundaries are blurring rapidly as companies identify new opportunities at the
intersection of two or more industries. This is called ________.
d. industry convergence
6. When eBay and Amazon.com cut out the majority of middlemen that normally would participate
in the exchange process, it is an example of ________.
e. reverse auctioning
7. Which of the following holds that consumers prefer products that are widely available and
a. the marketing concept
b. the product concept
c. the production concept
d. the selling concept
e. the performance concept
8. Which of the following categories of goods and services is most likely to require an aggressive
use of the selling concept?
a. shopping goods
b. luxury goods
c. unsought goods
d. complementary goods
e. necessary goods
9. Identify the concept that emerged in the mid-1950s as a customer-centered, sense-and-respond
a. the holistic marketing concept
b. the selling concept
c. the marketing concept
d. the production concept
e. the product concept
10. What is the traditional view of marketing?
a. Firms should just focus on production because if the products are good then they will
b. Firms should price their products as low as possible so that marketing them becomes
c. Firms should have a proper marketing team that can increase consumers’ awareness of
their products and rouse their interest in them.
d. Firms should just focus on production and selling because marketing occurs as a part of
the selling process.
e. Firms should remember that promotion is the most important of the four Ps.
11. Value delivery process can be divided into three phases, out of which “choosing the value”
implies _______, which is the essence of strategic marketing.
a. targeting, positioning, and communicating
b. targeting, positioning, and delivering
c. segmentation, developing, and delivering
d. researching, developing, and delivering
e. segmentation, targeting, and positioning
12. With respect to core business processes, the ________ process includes all the activities
involved in gathering external information, disseminating it within the organization, and acting
on the information.
a. market pulse
d. market research
e. target marketing
13. A company that seeks to increase its sales and profits through backward, forward, or horizontal integration within the industry is said to be employing a(n) _________ growth strategy.
14. When it was first launched, Google’s paid search platform represented a new strategy for
revenue generation on the Internet. This is an example of innovation along which of the
c. supply chain
e. value capture
15. When a business gets to know market segments intimately and pursues either cost leadership
or differentiation within the target segment, it is employing a ________ strategy.
b. competitive advantage
16. The ________ market is the set of consumers with an adequate interest, income, and access to
a particular offer.
17. Each society contains ________, groups with shared values emerging from their special life
experiences or circumstances.
a. consumer bundles
c. behavioral niches
18. An important force affecting business is the ________ movement, a movement of citizens and
government organized to strengthen the rights and powers of buyers in relation to sellers.
c. human rights
19. The ________ method of determining area market potential calls for identifying all the
potential buyers in each market and estimating their potential purchases.
c. brand development index
d. multiple-factor index
20. Which of the following is true of the various elements of the multi-factor index method of
estimating area market potentials?
a. The weights in the buying-power index are somewhat arbitrary.
b. Census tracts are a little larger than neighborhoods.
c. This method is primarily used by business marketers.
d. Zip+4 code centers generally have stable boundaries and a population of about 4000.
e. Normally, the lower the BDI, the less room there is to grow the brand.
21. Why must the researchers avoid generalizing from focus-group participants to the whole
a. Most of the participants are likely to exhibit similar tastes and preferences.
b. The participants usually come from diverse backgrounds.
c. Most of the participants are likely to be ignorant about the topic of discussion.
d. The size of the group is too small and the sample is not drawn randomly.
e. Participants’ responses are not reliable.
22. The most scientifically valid research is ________ research.
23. After computing averages and measures of dispersion for the major variables and applying
advanced statistical techniques and decision models in the hope of discovering additional
findings from the gathered information, the researchers ________.
a. analyze the appropriateness of the data sources used
b. define the problem, the decision alternatives, and the research objectives
c. evaluate the costs associated with data collected
d. develop the research plan
e. present findings relevant to the major marketing decisions facing management
24. Marketing ________ are a structured way to disseminate the insights gleaned from the two
complementary approaches to measuring marketing productivity within the organization.
c. mix models
d. decision support systems
25. Marketing ________ analyze(s) data from a variety of sources, such as retailer scanner data,
company shipment data, pricing, media, and promotion spending data, to understand more
precisely the effects of specific marketing activities.
c. decision systems
d. intelligence databases
e. mix models
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more