Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Each week you are to enter content into an online journal provided in Blackboard that briefly summarizes (1) the tasks you performed during your internship that week and (2) total hours worked with days/times. The content can be brief and in outline form and use bullet or another list styling, but keep in mind that this content will form the basis of the two major papers that you will write for this course. Therefore, the more detailed you are in your weekly journal, the easier it will be to finish the two papers. Specifically, your weekly journal should contain:
• The days and times you worked that week, as well as the total hours, worked. (Provide this information at the top of each weekly section so this will act as a de facto heading to separate each weekly entry that you make.)
• The skills or skillsets used/required to complete each task
• Each task you performed along with a brief description of what you did.
• A brief explanation of why the task needed to be done.
• Was there an outcome? If so, what was that outcome?
• What new terminology did you learn this week? Provide the term and its definition.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more