Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Write a marketing plan about the Kakui Sushi restaurant located in Oakland CA and attached below is a sample essay Markeing plan a student do before.
a. Purpose/scope – The final paper/project is intended to engage students in a real-world issue pertaining to your respective internship. The paper topic will be determined and agreed to by the intern supervisor and student. The topic should be beneficial to the company and educational to the student. Once the topic is determined, the student is expected to define the research problem (problem statement), collect the necessary data, and report on the findings. The length of the paper is not specified, however, quality is preferred over quantity. It is expected that papers should be at least 10+ pages long.
b. Format –
i. Title and include running titles
ii. Executive Summary – The executive summary should be a summary of the report in 1-2 pages with the following captions:
1. Parameters of the report – purpose/objective of the study, type of company, etc.
2. Description of the problem – describe the problem and how your project will be beneficial to the company.
3. Methodology – describe how you went about solving the problem. What type of survey did you do? How did you collect data?, etc.
4. Summary of findings and conclusions – summary of the facts you found surrounding the problem or situation being researched and your conclusions based upon those facts.
5. Recommendations – summarize the specific recommendations you are making to the company to solve the problem or respond to the research project.
iii. Section I – Introduction/Background – Provide the reader with a description/ background of the topic that is being researched. Give a contextual backdrop to why this is an important issue to be addressed (e.g., What are competitors doing? What is the marketplace currently doing or headed? What happens if this isn’t addressed?).
iv. Section II – Statement of the Problem/Research Project – A brief discussion of the specific topic that will be investigated and addressed and why it is important. (e.g., What is the problem? Why is this problem worth my attention? How important, influential, or popular is this problem? Would research findings lead to some useful change in best practice?)
v. Section III – Methodology – A discussion of how you went about approaching and solving the problem or research project. In other words, how did you collect the data you needed to analyze for the project? This section, for example, should included details on what type of survey you did including where you found the survey and/or how you collected data, etc.
vi. Section IV – Findings – A presentation of the factual (truth and facts – not opinion) information you found regarding the problem to be solved or the research project. What were the strategic alternatives that might have been used to solve the problem or research project? What alternative(s) did you decide to use and why?
vii. Section V– Conclusions – Given your findings of fact, what are your conclusions as to what the underlying problems are, or conclusions as to the research project?
viii. Section VI – Recommendations – Given your findings and conclusions, what are your specific recommendations to solve the problems or achieve the objective of the research study?
ix. References – 2-3 references minimum are expected. Please provide a reference section when you cite any source in your paper. Remember plagiarism is not acceptable and is grounds for failure. All citation and references should follow the APA format. Please see (http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01) or (www.apastyle.org) for exact specifications.
x. Grading Criteria – The final paper will be graded subjectively with the following items of critical importance:
1. Quality and depth of analysis of the problem or subject of the research.
2. Quality and depth of the findings and conclusions.
3. Quality and depth of recommendations.
4. Organization and presentation of the report, including grammar, spelling, content, use of sub-captions, exhibits, numbering systems, and graphics.
5. Feedback (comments and grade A, B, etc.) by your supervisor will also be used to determine your grade. Students are required to present their findings to their supervisor during the semester.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more