Completed quickly and followed instructions given. Grammar, spelling, etc. was all good as well. Thank you so much! Will hire in the future.
Save the file in your Eship folder, and name it with Assignment, the section number, and your first initial and last name. For example, Jessie Robinson’s assignment for Section 1 would be named Assignment1JRobinson.
Type the answers to the assignment’s questions. Use complete sentences unless the question says otherwise. You will have more than one day to complete an assignment. At the end of each day, be sure to save your progress.
Review Lesson 4 of the Course Overview for instructions about turning in your assignments.
Assignment 7: Business Planning
In Section 7, you learned about forming a company purpose, making a business plan, and doing a SWOT analysis. Now, you’ll apply what you learned to analyze real companies and develop your own business idea.
1. Visit the Web site for a well-known company, and find the section that states its mission. Then answer the following questions about it. TIP: If the company’s Web site doesn’t describe its mission, choose a different company.
a. What is the name of the company, and what is its mission? (1.0 points)
b. How does the mission relate to the type of products the company sells? (1-3 sentences. 1.0 points)
c. Did anything surprise you about the mission? Why or why not? (1-3 sentences. 1.0 points)
2. Visit the Web site for a different well-known company, and find the section that lists the company’s values. Then answer the following questions. TIP: If the company’s Web site doesn’t describe its values, choose a different company.
a. What is the name of the company, and what are its values? (1.0 points)
b. How do the company’s values relate to the products the company sells? (1-3 sentences. 1.0 points)
c. Did anything surprise you about the company’s values? Why or why not? (1-3 sentences. 1.0 points)
3. Using the business idea you chose in Assignment 6, write a mission statement, vision statement, and list of 3-5 company values. (5.0 points)
4. Make a list of at least 4 people you will want to give copies of your business plan to, and explain why you chose each of those people. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
5. Describe at least three characteristics that you want people to associate with your brand. (1-3 sentences. 3.0 points)
6. Do a SWOT analysis for your company. Describe at least 2 strengths, 2 weaknesses, 2 opportunities, and 2 threats. (1-4 paragraphs. 4.0 points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more